From an ordinary bucket from under mayonnaise, sour cream or any other plastic container of similar shape, you can make a wonderful basket with a lid for storing trifles. In addition to the main thing - the bucket, you will also need some additional materials for the work.
For work you will need:
- plastic container;
- colored rope;
- hot glue gun;
- beautiful fabric;
- felt or felt;
- decor (artificial leaves, flowers, etc.).
1. At the bucket we cut off the top, begin to glue the colored rope across the surface.
2. Cut out several details from felt or felt: a circle equal to the perimeter of the lid and a small circle.
3. To the small mug we glue the rope around. We do not cut the rope, and then we do, if desired, the decoration in the form of a five-pointed star, which we wrap with a rope in several rows.
4. We put a star on a piece of felt or felt, we outline and cut the blank along the perimeter, glue it.
5. We take a large circle of felt or felt, which is equal around the lid of the plastic bucket, glue the star around the edges, and continue to wrap the felt with a rope, connecting the star with the circle with glue and thereby turning them into a cover.
6. Cut a long strip out of a piece of felt or felt, glue it along the edge so that the lid is comfortably closed. Also we wrap it with a rope.
7. Glue a beautiful fabric to the inside surface of the basket and add any decor to the outside.
The plastic bucket basket is ready!