Very simple to prepare, while very tasty and incredibly beautiful - as if from a store - a dessert for tea without baking "The rocky road" will surely conquer you. The sweet taste of white chocolate in combination with nuts, dried fruits and berries is perfectly balanced. This dessert is stored for a long time, but is eaten much faster!
Ingredients for the dessert "Stony Road":
- 400 g white chocolate;
- 100 grams of nuts (preferably a mixture of pistachios + any other to taste);
- 150 grams of marshmallow;
- 100 grams of fruit jelly;
- 100 grams of dried cranberries (or other berries).
- Rectangular lined baking paper.
- Cut nuts, marshmallows, jellies, berries, mix everything. Put in shape.
- Break white chocolate, melt in a water bath or in a microwave.
- Pour the white chocolate mixture of nuts, marshmallows, berries and jelly.
- Transfer to the refrigerator until it freezes (from 3 hours to the whole night).
- Remove from the form, remove the paper, cut into portions. Serve with tea.
Enjoy your meal!