A light, healthy, tasty diet cake based on carrot cakes and curd cream is a dessert that does not harm the figure at all. This cake can be eaten even at night! When you want something sweet that does not harm the figure, this carrot dessert helps a lot. Cook it once and definitely fall in love with the recipe!
Ingredients for shortcake:
- carrots - 250 g;
- oatmeal (ground flakes) - 8 tbsp. l .;
- egg white - 2 pieces;
- honey - 1 tbsp. l (or sweetener);
- coconut chips - 1 tbsp. l
Ingredients for cream:
- skimmed milk - 300 ml;
- egg yolk - 2 pieces;
- Fat-free cottage cheese - 150 gr;
- honey or sweetener to taste.
1. Beat two egg whites into tight peaks. In a separate container, mix carrot, oatmeal, coconut chips and honey / sweetener grated on a fine grater. Gently mix the mixture with whipped proteins.
2. Spread the mass in baking paper form. Bake the cake until ready 15-20 minutes at 180 degrees.
3. Prepare the cream. Pour the milk into a saucepan and add the egg yolks to it, mix everything thoroughly. Bring to a boil, remove from heat. Beat with a mixer until bubbles appear.
4. Add cottage cheese and honey to taste, beat again with a mixer into a homogeneous mass.
Smear cakes with cream, send to the refrigerator for a couple of hours or overnight so that the cake can soak.
Cake is ready. You can cut the cake into more pieces and make a cake. Enjoy your meal!
Read more recipe for carrot cake in the video below: