Embroidery on clothes is a non-trivial, cool and simple way to decorate any thing with your own hands. If you only embroider on a stencil, and you would like to have a beautiful embroidered pattern on clothes, then this small master class will definitely please you! Drawing a picture on the fabric is not necessary - we will embroider with the help of a ready-made stencil.
For work you will need:
- embroidery needles;
- threads of the desired color;
- water soluble stabilizer for embroidery (sold in stores for creativity);
- finished drawing;
The work is as follows:
1. On a water-soluble stabilizer, we print a pattern using a printer, cut out the blank, apply it to the fabric. Leftovers can be removed manually or during washing. You can also use plain paper, which at the end of the work can just be torn off.
2. We put the embroidery frame, sew a few stitches to secure the pattern. There are also adhesive and tear-off stabilizers, which are connected to the fabric with a hot iron.
3. Embroider the pattern and remove the stabilizer manually, the remnants are quietly removed during the machine wash.