To give the surface an interesting pattern, without spending a lot of money on it, is possible! And for this you do not need specific materials or knowledge. To make a textured roller for decorative putty you can do for anyone. What kind of pattern it will turn out depends only on your imagination. In the example below, there is a roller option that simulates a crocodile pattern under the skin.
For work you will need:
- hot glue gun.
Create a textured roller and decorative surface:
1. Marker on the roller designate the pattern that you would like to see on the decorative surface.
2. With the help of hot glue we outline the resulting pattern, let it dry.
3. Surface for work should be tightly primed (2-4 mm). If you see that the putty stretches behind the roller and the drawing does not work, then the putty is too liquid, you should let it dry a little.
4. The roller is moistened in water and carried out on a primed surface.
5. Next, the surface can be painted and reveal the pattern with emery paper and additional paint (for example, gold), and at the end to varnish.
The work is over!
Detailed video tells how to make a similar decorative roller for textured surface with your own hands: