From inexpensive materials, such as jute twine, wire and burlap, you can make a magnificent decoration with your own hands - charming flowers. At will, at the end of the work, flowers can be painted or supplemented with any decor, such as beads, rhinestones, etc.
For work you will need:
- jute splits;
- metal wire;
- hot glue gun;
1. We start to make two flowers at once. Cut off a piece of wire, sticking jute twine to the edge, winding it, fastening it at the other end. We do the same with the second piece of wire.
2. Using any convenient thing (for example, a bottle of PVA glue), we form two blanks: one round and one elongated, in the shape of a petal.
3. Glue to a piece of burlap, cut.
4. Round blanks need 10 pieces, and blanks in the form of a petal - 4 pcs.
5. Glue together 5 round blanks, using the handle slightly bend the edges, giving them shape. Separately from wire and burlap we make a core (circle), glue it to the center of the future flower.
6. Cut off a piece of wire, attach it to a flower, wrap it with jute twine, glue it at the end.
7. On the hot glue we plant the leaves, create a form for them, slightly bending the edges.
Jute flowers are ready! If desired, they can be further decorated with decor.
For more information on how to make flowers from jute, burlap and wire, you can see in the video below: