From a simple natural material such as cones, branches and leaves, you can make a delightful, elegant, man-made composition. Such a composition will be a wonderful interior decoration, as well as serve as a good homemade gift.
To create a composition you will need:
- clay for modeling (available in stores for creativity);
- any natural material: cones, fir branches, leaves, etc .;
- acrylic paints.
1. First you should roll out the clay for modeling into the reservoir. Use the form to measure the area in which you will create the composition. Take a natural material, for example, fir cone and pine branches, and place them in the clay, tightly pressing inward.
2. Carefully reach the cones and branches.
3. Put the mold on the clay, lightly press in, pour in plaster.
4. Place two pencils in the corners so that holes are formed, for which the composition can be hung. Leave for half an hour until the gypsum solidifies.
5. Peel the clay from the composition, let it completely harden. Edges to level with an emery paper, to cover a surface with acrylic paint. Tie a jute or rope and hang.
The composition is ready!
For details on how to make such a composition, see the video below: